Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why don't some people understand I am my own person. I am sick of being controlled or told what I have to do and who I have to be friends with. I am free to choose who I want to be friends with. I have the right not to like someone if they hurt me. I have the right not to go some place if that person is going to be there. And if I lose friends over it then I guess they where really never my friends to begin with.
I know who my true friends are. I see who I can trust and who I can not trust. And if some people don't like this post oh well to bad because its on my wall and its my post. I am sick of doing things that don't make myself happy yet make other people happy. They are not living my life. I am living my life. And if you don't like it then delete me. I will not shed a tear. Because I do not care anymore. I will only care for those that I know care for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment